Shangri-La Diet Week 2

I was all ready to declare defeat and give up on the magical appetite-suppressing properties of extra-light olive oil (ELOO) yesterday, but today I feel like giving it another shot. I took a look at my weight loss record and found that I've lost 1.4 pounds in the past two weeks, despite hormonal fluctuations, an enormous Mother's Day brunch, and other shameful deviations from the Jenny Craig plan. Hope springs eternal, right?

Today I weighed in at 142 pounds (I was 142.8 a week ago). I had my tablespoon of ELOO an hour after my bowl of lo-cal cereal this morning and by golly if I didn't feel strangely full all morning. And now, after my sensible lunch, I'm stuffed. Could the promised appetite suppression finally be kicking in? Or did I have some bad shrimp at Acapulco? Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Jen! But don't those spoonfuls of oil taste a little...ugh?

Jennifer George said...

Ugh is right, my friend. I suffer for my art.